Air scrubbers are a portable filtration device used by water damage restoration companies that removes contaminants like dust, mold, lead, asbestos and chemical fumes from the air. If you did not use an air scrubber and these contaminants were not removed they could have a negative impact on your indoor air quality. Air scrubbers not only protect the health of our technicians while they are working but you and your family as well. Call our office today with any questions about our water damage services or products at 623-321-2102!
Litchfield Park is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona. It is twenty miles northwest of Phoenix. Litchfield Park residents know the importance of conserving water for the community’s future. By closely watching your water use you can reduce your water footprint and lower your monthly water bill. Litchfield Park also offers residents public education programs on water conservation. Contact the Public Works office to find out upcoming dates. Thankfully, there are a lot of simple, easy lifestyle changes that you can begin doing at your home that will help you conserve water. Try implementing the following ideas to reduce your water use:
- Make sure water faucets are turned off tightly so they do not drip water.
- Regularly check for and fix leaks. Leaks, especially in toilets, can be silent wasting a lot of water before you notice.
- If you are hand washing your dishes, never leave the water running. Fill your sink up half way and then rinse them as you go.
- Only start your dishwasher with full loads and use the shortest cycle.
- Install low-flow shower heads to reduce water flow.
- Upgrade your toilets to low-flush toilets and reduce your water usage by 40% to 50%.
- Water lawns every three to five days.
- Install and use shut-off timers for your sprinklers. Do not run sprinklers all day.