When you have water damage our technician will find a dry area to determine a baseline reading using a moisture meter. This will provide a benchmark needed to assess the degree of moisture in the home’s suspected damaged areas. Beginning at the bottom of the wall where most water will accumulate the technician will test the area. From there the technician will decide on the best course of action to dry out the area and he will continue to use the moisture meter to check the levels every 24 hours until the areas are completely dry. For questions about our services call our office at 623-321-2102!
Buckeye is a city in Maricopa County, AZ and is the westernmost suburb in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Buckeye has a water conservation program for it’s residents. The city is wanting to change the mind set that in order to conserve water you have to deprive yourself. Really, water conservation is all about making simple lifestyle changes to reduce your water waste by installing efficient devices in your home or business and changing your water use habits inside and outside. These changes will help you protect this precious resource for future generations and reduce your monthly water bill saving you money. Buckeye is also considering offering it’s residents water conservation rebates on smart irrigation controllers, and turf removal and replacement with artificial turf. If this is something you would be interested in call 623-349-6121 for more information. Try implementing these tips at your home that the city of Buckeye shared for a lower monthly water bill:
- Install a smart water controller that is weather based to save on irrigation.
- Run the washing machine and dishwasher only when full.
- Replace high water use plants and lawns with Xeriscape.
- Check for leaks. Read your house water meter before and after two hour period when no water is being used. If it does not read exactly the same you have a leak.
- More than 10% of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons of water or more each day.