This customer was gone on vacation for a week and returned home to find that he had experienced water damage. The ceiling in the hallway leading to his Master Bedroom had collapsed. Turns out a pipe had burst in his air conditioning unit and had spilled over. He called our trusted company after hours and our technicians arrived within an hour to mitigate the damage. Our job is to eliminate some of the stress by getting the dry out process started as quickly as possible. This will help reduce the damage caused by the water, shorten the length of time it will take to complete and lessen the amount you or your insurance company will have to pay. For more information about our products and water damage repair services call our office at 623-321-2102.
Tolleson, AZ is located in Maricopa County. Every day water consumers across America unknowingly waste millions of gallons of water. As residents of Tolleson please conserve water. Water is a precious resource. Listed below are a few factors that contribute to wasting water:
- Taking excessively long showers.
- Washing dishes by hand rather than using a dishwasher.
- Leaking water through faucets and toilet bowls.
- Washing laundry without full loads.
- Excessive toilet flushing.
To prevent excessive water waste, consider the following water conservation tips:
- Install faucet aerators
- Decrease the length of taking a shower and install a low flow shower head.
- Use the dishwasher and washing machine with only full loads.
- Scrape excessive food off without the use of water before putting dishes into the dishwasher.
- Don’t use the toilet as a garbage can, flush toilet paper only.
- Don’t leave the water on while brushing your teeth.
- Ensure that sprinkler systems are operating correctly and that outside hose bibs are fully closed and not leaking.
If there are any questions regarding water conservation including requesting a free water conservation kit or additional information call 623-478-8729!