Ever heard of a HEPA vacuum? HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Air. These vacuums differ from your standard home vacuum in that they contain filters. These filters are capable of trapping extremely small, micron-sized particles which is very important for water damage restoration jobs. A true HEPA filter like ours can trap 99.97 percent of all indoor airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. When there is microbial growth, asbestos or led a HEPA vacuum is a must. We also use air scrubbers and when that device is used in combination with a HEPA vacuum our technicians can completely control the debris in the air and help remove any microbial growth. This will provide a safer and healthier air quality for you and your family. For any questions on our equipment or services please feel free to call our office at 623-321-2102.
Water conservation in Eagles Nest is all about making simple lifestyle changes to reduce your water waste by installing efficient devices in your home or business and changing your water use habits inside and outside. These changes will help you protect this precious resource for future generations and reduce your monthly water bill saving you money. Cities are also considering offering it’s residents water conservation rebates on smart irrigation controllers, and turf removal and replacement with artificial turf. If this is something you would be interested in call 623-349-6121 for more information. Try implementing these tips at your home that the city of Buckeye shared for a lower monthly water bill:
- Install a smart water controller that is weather based to save on irrigation.
- Run the washing machine and dishwasher only when full.
- Replace high water use plants and lawns with Xeriscape.
- Check for leaks. Read your house water meter before and after two hour period when no water is being used. If it does not read exactly the same you have a leak.
- More than 10% of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons of water or more each day.