When you experience water damage in your home our experienced technicians may set up an air tight containment wall to protect interiors during the restoration process. These barriers will help keep out microbial spores, dust and other hazardous substances from your living areas. This not only keeps the air you’re breathing, outside of the work space, healthier but it helps make clean up easier. For questions about our products or water damage restoration services please call our office at 623-321-2102.
Sunset Farms is a community in Tolleson, AZ. Tolleson is a city in Maricopa County. Every day Arizona residents unknowingly waste millions of gallons of water. Some of the reasons for this water waste in your home are: taking extremely long showers, washing dishes by hand instead of using your dishwasher, leaking faucets or toilets, washing dishes or laundry with out a full load or non-stop toilet flushing. The Arizona Department of Water Resources is committed to helping Arizona residents conserve water. Our supply of water is limited and our population continues to grow. Conservation efforts and life long water saving behaviors will help ensure that we will have enough water for ourselves and for future generations. An easy way to start contributing at your home is by implementing the following tips:
- Regularly check faucets and pipes for leaks.
- Only run your washing machine and dishwasher when they have a full load. If you have to do smaller loads make sure you adjust the water levels.
- Make sure each faucet has an aerator.
- Keep your showers under five minutes or less.
- Install water saving shower heads.
- Minimize your use of the kitchen sink garbage disposal. They require a lot of water to operate properly.
- Consider installing a hot water re-circulating system.
- Don’t let the water run while you brush your teeth.