When your air conditioning unit leaks, filling the over flow pan which then starts spilling onto your ceiling there’s a good chance your ceiling will collapse in that area if not caught right away. We know how devastating water damage can be to you and your home and are here to help. By calling our trusted company right away we can send out an experienced water damage restoration technician to your home within a hour. He can use thermal camera images and moisture meters to quickly assess the damage which will help us start the dry out process immediately. Call our office today for questions about our services at 623-321-2102.
Coldwater Springs is a community in Avondale, AZ. Avondale is adjacent to Phoenix in Maricopa County. The city of Avondale has a water conservation program for it’s residents. By implementing a few easy, low water use habits, you can continue your current lifestyle while reducing our water use, saving money and helping the city reach it’s water conservation goals. The city encourages conservation techniques year round to help conserve this precious resource for future generations.
- Home Water Checkup – A service that will help you determine your water use and how to check for leaks.
- Rebates – You can receive up to $600 for replacing your high water use fixtures or landscapes to water efficient fixtures and landscapes.
- School Programs – Schools can set up a free educational and fun water conservation assembly or ask for activity booklets designed for specific grades.
- Free Landscape Classes – The City of Avondale offers free classes on irrigation, plant selection and plant maintenance.
- Water in the Streets – Staff will respond to reports of water in the streets. Call them at 623-333-4400.
- Brochures – Free booklets and pamphlets on smart home water management and how to have a water efficient landscape.
- Project WET – A water education program for teaching and training educators on local water resources utilizing science, technology, engineering and math.
To request additional information on any of the items above, click here to submit a service request to the Public Works Department.