New EnergEdry heater to help with the drying process when we mitigate water damage jobs. This is the newest evolution of heat drying technology a powerful, durable, compact heater with a self-contained fan. This machine will easily dry up to 400 SQ FT of carpet, padding, and more. It is the best for drying wood floors, personal property, structural drying, and cabinets. If we pair it with our dehumidifiers we can get even greater performance by increasing our evaporation potential which enables us to dry even faster. For questions on our water damage restoration equipment or services, please call our office at 623-321-2102.
Durango Park is a neighborhood in Avondale, AZ. This community was established back in 2003. An important part of living in Avondale is the City of Avondale’s water conservation program. This program helps with the management and planning of the City’s limited water resources for today and into the future. By participating year round in the conservation techniques that the City provides residents can conserve precious water for future generations and continue to enjoy their quality of life in the City of Avondale.
- Home Water Checkup – This service was designed to assist you in determining your water use, how and where to check for leaks and provide ways to become water efficient in your home.
- Rebates – Receive up to $600 for replacement of high water use fixtures/landscapes to water efficient fixtures and landscapes.
- Free Landscape Classes – The City offers free classes on irrigation, plant selection a, and plant maintenance.
- Water in the Streets – Staff will respond to reports of water in the streets. Call 623-333-4400.
- Brochures – Free booklets and pamphlets on smart home water management and how to have a water efficient landscape.
- Project WET – A water education program for teaching and training educators on local water resources utilizing science, technology, engineering and math.
- Landscape Consultation – Staff is available to answer questions related to plant selection, water scheduling, and techniques for saving water. Master Gardener and Certified Arborist on staff.