Water damage at a hotel leaked from an upstairs room and seeped into the room below. Always be on the look out for visible signs of water damage in your home. Here are 5 signs that you have experienced water damage:
- Stains and Discoloration
- Microbial Growth
- Bubbling or Cracking Paint
- Extremely High Monthly Water Bill
Water damage needs to be fixed asap as it can get progressively worse. Call out office today at 623-321-2102.
Rio Vista West is a community in Avondale, AZ. The City of Avondale Public Works offers free landscape classes to help you reduce your water use. These classes are free of charge, you will need to register in advance as space is limited. All of the landscape classes will take place at the Avondale City Hall building, located at 11465 W Civic Center DR. If you need more information, please call the Avondale Public Works Department at 623-333-4400 or email email@example.com. The following winter landscape classes will be available starting in January 2020. Take a look at the different classes and remember that advance registration is required:
- Saturday, January 18, 2020 – Landscaping for small spaces: Do you have a small landscape area in the front and back of your home? Come learn which plants will fit your space beautifully and require little maintenance.
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 – Hummingbird and Butterfly Garden: What could be more enchanting than colorful butterflies fluttering through your garden? Discover habitat needs and the best plants to incorporate into your landscape for attracting adult butterflies, as well as plants that allow them to complete their life cycle.
- Thursday, January 30, 2020 – Vegetable Gardening in the Desert: Take advantage of this timely workshop to get your garden growing and learn strategies to overcome the challenges of our enviroment. Class will cover planting seasons and watering.
- Thursday, February 6, 2020 – Growing Fruit in the Desert: Our unique and extreme climate in Phoenix makes growing fruit a challenge, even for those with experience in other regions. Come learn about a wide variety of rare and common fruiting plants that can thrive here locally. Jonathan Manning will share his 30 years of experience, trial and error growing fruit in the Sonoran Desert.
- Saturday, February 15, 2020 – Tree Care: This class includes how to select a tree at the nursery, the design and placement in the landscape, and the how-to of successful planting, watering and care (a discussion of a variety of low use water trees and large shrubs will be provided).
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 – Troubleshooting Irrigation Systems/Landscape Watering: Learn how to identify and correct problems and maximize the efficiency of your irrigation and programming your irrigation timer.