Goodyear Water Damage Services strives to be the best water damage restoration company in Arizona. We know that by continuing our education and training in this industry we are able to provide our customers with incredible value. This also shows our commitment to upholding the standards of excellence in our field. Living in a global epidemic we are doing our part to keep our technicians and customers safe. One of the ways we are doing that is by taking an online fundamentals training course as a company. This course is through GBAC, who is the Global Biorisk Advisory Council and is a division of ISSA. This training is for cleaning professionals to help them prepare for, respond to and recover from bio-hazards. We have learned measures for infection and contamination during infectious disease outbreak situations such as the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). People everywhere are realizing now more than ever the importance of proper cleaning and disinfection for their health and well being. Upon arriving at your home our technicians will be taking the following heightened steps:
- Washing hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Asking our customers if anyone has been sick in their home within the last 3 weeks, prior to entering household.
- Wearing a new pair of disposable gloves for every job.
- Wearing a new N-95 face mask each day.
- Wearing a new pair of disposable shoe covers for every job.
- Keeping a distance of 6′ away from others.
- Sanitizing carpet cleaning hoses between every job.
- Sanitizing the company vehicles and equipment at the end of the day.
Our trusted and experienced technicians are here and ready to go. We can have a tech out to your home within an hour. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact our office at 623-321-2102 with questions about our services or to schedule an onsite estimate.